- Medical: Acne, rosacea, warts, molluscum, eczema, skin allergies, psoriasis, diseases of the hair and nails, and skin cancer. Dr. LaRaia published an article on the treatment of granuloma annulare with adalimumab.
- Surgical: Removal of skin growths, treatment of skin cancer such as basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma, and melanoma.
- Cosmetic: Non-surgical facial rejuvenation via BOTOX� and Dysport�; fillers including Juvaderm�, Restylane�, Perlane�, and Radiesse�; laser treatments, and skin care.
- Admitting Physician, Newton Wellesley Hospital
- Admitting Physician, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center-Needham
- Attending Physician, Tufts Medical Center
Dr. LaRaia lives with her husband, son, and dogs. In her spare time she enjoys fly fishing, hiking, photography, and cross country skiing.