A board-certified dermatologist and dermatopathologist, Dr. Seo worked as a dermatopathologist in the Department of Pathology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Boston (BIDMC) while she pursued research in melanoma following completion of her training. In 2011, Dr. Seo joined the dermatology faculty at the BIDMC and was named Medical Director of the BIDMC Shapiro Outpatient Dermatology Clinic. Dr. Seo teaches dermatology to Harvard Medical School students and serves as the Faculty Director for Dermatopathology Training for the Harvard dermatology residents. Dr. Seo joined Dermatology and Skin Care Associates as our staff dermatopathologist shortly after joining the BIDMC dermatology faculty in 2011.
- Dermatopathology: Dr. Seo is interested in the diagnosis of skin neoplasms, including atypical nevi, melanoma, basal cell skin cancer and squamous call skin cancer. She also specializes in diagnosing challenging skin rashes and inflammatory skin conditions. Dr. Seo enjoys working closely with the dermatologists and Dermatology and Skin Care Associates to provide the highest quality, comprehensive care in the diagnosis of our patients� skin conditions and skin cancers.
- Medical Dermatology: Dr. Seo sees medical dermatology patients in her practice as Medical Director of the BIDMC Shapiro Outpatient Dermatology Clinic where she treats patients with a variety of conditions including acne, rosacea, warts, molluscum, eczema, skin allergies, psoriasis, and skin cancer.
- Dr. Seo enjoys teaching and was honored with the Harvard Dermatology Annual teaching award in 2011. She also lectures nationally on dermatopathology at the Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- Dermatopathologist, Dermatology and Skin Care Associates, Affiliate of Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Beth Israel Deaconess Needham Hospital
- Dermatologist, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Boston
Dr. Seo lives in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts. In her spare time she enjoys reading, running, and trying new foods.